Aller Robertson Mahan P.C., criminal law attorneys, provides competent and effective legal representation involving almost all criminal case types. Our lawyers provide experienced representation in the following areas.
- Traffic Violations: We handle cases involving Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants, Driving While Suspended, Reckless Driving, Hit and Run.
- Wildlife Offenses: We handle wildlife offenses, which includes such charges as Angling or Hunting without a license, taking an animal out of season, or exceeding a bag limit.
- Drug Offenses: We handle all drug cases related to possession, delivery, and manufacturing of controlled substances. This includes charges related to the unlawful possession, delivery, or manufacturing of Methamphetamine, Marijuana, Heroin, and Prescription Pills.
- Assault Offenses: Our office will handle most assault cases including charges that involve domestic violence.
- Property Offenses: We handle cases involving allegations of Theft, Stolen Vehicles, Burglary, Bad Checks, Identity Theft, and Robberies.
- Expungements: Our attorneys can help you with expunging criminal convictions and arrests, restore your gun rights, and lifting sex offender registration requirements.
- Restraining Orders: If you have been served with a Restraining Order, our attorneys can assist you in contesting that order.
Our attorneys do not charge for consultations. If you need to speak with an attorney regarding a criminal matter, please contact us.